These Conditions of Use tell you the rules for using https://www.bookdelivery.com (“Website”).
The Website is operated by Buscalibre UK Limited, a part of Buscalibre Internacional SpA, (referred to in these Conditions of Use as “we” and “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 15201786 and have our UK registered office at 5th Floor, Thames Tower, Reading Berkshire RG1 1LX. To contact us, please Contact us here.
By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these Conditions of Use and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Conditions of Use, you must not use our Website. We recommend that you print a copy of these Conditions of Use for future reference.
2. If you purchase products from our Website, our Terms and Conditions will apply.
We may amend these Conditions of Use from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these Conditions of Use to ensure you understand the terms in them that apply at that time.
We may update and change our Website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
1. Our Website is made available free of charge.
2. You must not use our Website: (i) in a way that causes, or is likely to cause, our Website or any Book Delivery service to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, or (ii) for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
3. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Conditions of Use to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under these Conditions of Use.
1. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures or in connection with your account on our Website, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
2. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Conditions of Use.
3. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at ENTER EMAIL ADDRESS
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it, including all trademarks, product names, company names and logos used on our Website. In particular, Book Delivery and the Book Delivery logo are registered trademarks belonging to Buscalibre Internacional SpA. Those works are protected by intellectual property rights laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved except as expressly stated in this section.
2. You may electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of our Website for the sole purpose of you placing an order with Book Delivery, or using our Website as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on our Website (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution, or republication) without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
5. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
6. If you print off, copy, download, share or repost any part of our Website in breach of these Conditions of Use, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
1. You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our Website. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
1. Any robot, bot, spider, scraper or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of our Website or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
2. Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
2. The provisions in this section should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive (EU) 2019/790.
3. This section shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
1. The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
2. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we cannot guarantee that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
3. However, if an error on our Website affects a product you have purchased from us (for example, if there is an error in the description for a product on our Website), please contact us. The laws of your country may give you additional rights and remedies in this case. Please see section  of our Terms and Conditions for more information.
1. Our Website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect you to websites of other organisations, which are not our responsibility. Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our Website is linked shall imply any approval or endorsement on our part as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual or information you may obtain from them.
2. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources or over any of the information you can access via them.
1. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms & Conditions
3. Please note that we only provide our Website for personal and non- commercial use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
1. We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
2. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
3. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial- of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
1. You may link to https://www.bookdelivery.com provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
2. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
3. You must not establish a link to our Website on any website that is not owned by you.
4. Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
5. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
6. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please Contact us here.
If any part of these Conditions of Use are found by a court or other competent authority to be unenforceable (including any provision in which we limit or exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these Conditions of Use will not be affected and will continue to apply.
These Conditions of Use shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. If you are a consumer and have your habitual residence in the EU or in the UK, you additionally enjoy the protection afforded to you by mandatory provisions of the law of your country of residence. We both agree that legal proceedings relating to these Conditions of Use must be brought in the UK or (if you live in an EU country) in the EU country in which you live.